My puppies have been selling very quickly!! Thanks for looking & considering one of my precious puppies!
I have no puppies currently available, I have closed out accepting any more reservations until my spring litter/s of 2021 arrive.(I want to be sure to know what is available.)
Check back later this spring if you're still interested or haven't found your special little red toy poodle!
Please be sure your ready for a puppy before placing a non-refundable deposit!!
FIRST DEPOSIT GETS FIRST CHOICE OUT OF LITTER!! and so on.. 2nd deposit get 2nd choice out of litter..
I can no longer hold a puppy without a deposit!!
The price of our puppies is $1200.00.
With a deposit of $300, you can reserve one from the next available litter, 1st one who sends a deposit will get 1st puppy of choice!!
***Note: I am not taking deposits until after the next litter/s are born (mid-spring)
All deposits and payments are non-refundable.
If you back out of this sale for any reason you forfeit all deposits/ payments that have been made.
In a rare case or situation I would refund your money, due to puppies health not being what it should be, death, or non-treatable disease prior to leaving here.
This is the most exciting time for anyone who gets to add a new puppy to their family!
Please be sure you are ready to take care of a new puppy. They are cute, sweet, lovable; but, they are also a lot of work & responsibility!
When your puppy comes home he/she comes with a puppy pack
- A toy to play with.
- Chew toy, to help discourage chewing on unsafe items.
- A blanket to cuddle with.
- Puppy will be de-wormed @ least twice. He/She will have seen my Holistic Vet for health exam & fecal exam, along with a health certificate.
- A lifetime of support, If you have questions, feel free to e-mail or text me.
- balls to play with.
- A Toothbrush & toothpaste.
- Dog food-You will go home with raw frozen food (4 lb bag.)*
- Also, the food will come home in a small cooler, packed in ice (not a Styrofoam cooler) It is yours to keep.
* I will send home dog food w/you. I presently use a very high quality raw food. I feel raw is best for dogs, I feed my adults raw. I know a lot of people are not open to using raw food..Learn what is really in dog food.. it would be Stella & Chewy's Dinner Morsels. If traveling on ground transportation I will have to use freeze dried....no refrigeration available....